Freitag, August 29, 2008

Leo Diamond - Exciting Sounds of the South Seas (1961)


Mögen Sie Ukulele? Nun, um diese Frage beantworten zu können, müssten Sie zunächst einmal wissen, was eine Ukulele ist: Eine Ukulele ist eine Kindergitarre, genau so eine, wie Sie zu Ihrem achten Geburtstag geschenkt bekommen haben. Musik kann man nicht wirklich darauf machen, es sei denn, man ist so unmusikalisch und unbegabt wie Stefan Raab, dann setzen Sie einfach Ihr Corega-Tabs-Grinsen auf und niemand achtet mehr auf das widerliche Geschrammel. Leo Diamond aber spielt Mundharmonika, einen anderen Partykiller. Das macht er aber so gut, dass man sich selbst nach Hawaii wünscht und seine von ihm bespielte Dame mit der Ukulele auch noch erträgt. Hier kommt die "Ukulele Lady" von einem der besten Mundharmonikaspieler der Welt, Leo Diamond...

Leo Diamond - Ukulele Lady

6 Kommentare:

Lemoncat,, hat gesagt…

your last batch of posts are stunning roman..i love this leo diamond cover..wow! that's really cool :)

Any middle-aged German Witch in Amerika hat gesagt…

I agree with Lemoncat, the recent ones are great.
Of course I can't judge the older ones, since they are no longer there :-((

This piece especially is wonderful.

And please do not mention Stefan Raab again. I have left Germany years ago and was happily oblivious about his existance.
Now you needed to remind me of the misery this terrible man is spreading. Oh well.

Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) hat gesagt…

Bought this LP this week, So guess I don't have to digitize it?

The link does not work..my witchy friend. do you still have this?

Roman hat gesagt…

Martooni,
yes I have it, but I'm on vacation now. Plus my rip is about five years old and not in a great quality. If you still want it and you got some days, give me your email-address and I'll load it up for you.

Roman hat gesagt…

The link is renewed. Please enjoy...

Domenic Ciccone (AKA Martooni) hat gesagt…

Thanks! Hope you had a great vacation.