Montag, Februar 26, 2007

James Last - Non Stop Dancing ´85 (1984)




Finally! I got them all! Wow! James Last´s incredible 20-years-spanning series of Non Stop Dancing! You can imagine that I´m not going to post all of them. But here´s the first one of his series, which was re-released in 1975. It´s the second record from the "Golden Non Stop Dancing 10", the (first) anniversary album. It´s a double LP where Hansi re-recorded the first LP of this series as a bonus for his fans. Please enjoy...

No wait: I´ve just decided to bring you the original version from 1965. It sounds more like... well, being from ´65... So, please enjoy his very first Non Stop Dancing record.

2 Kommentare:

Mike Hobart hat gesagt…

What a wonderful gallery of pictures. I have always enjoyed James Last, though it is not always easy to find his albums in Australia. Great work!

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi mike

roman wanted to rip me the lp of james last non stop dancing 81 and 76 but am not surte if he will really do it or not.

am a big james last fan is there a WAY IN CASE HE cam't that you can put it online for me as rapidshare?

its 76 and 81

from non stop dancing:)

amARCO